News & Events
Why to learn java
- October 30, 2020
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: Java Blogs
What is Java?
Java is a software which can be installed onto computer. Java has several sectors which cater to various parts of topics. The program support creations of websites and apps. It is also a platform which work within the online games. It has a sole purpose of being a programming language which is based on class, object and design. Java application of are complied with a bytecode that can be run through any form of Java Virtual machines.
Why should one learn Java?
Java presents it self with several resources. You could engage in learning very quickly and efficiently. Learning this program can also open your doors to various job opportunities. You will be able to explore and set you mind into a sector that you enjoy and are good at. Java is an open source. You could develop and investigate as much as you like to enhance the technology today. The tools provided by java are powerful. You will be able to create as you will in the right space. You never have to work if your software won’t work, because java is a universal program which is used at a wide range. One of the most important java is one of the easiest programs to learn.
Career paths in Java
In the career of java there are over 80,000 job sectors that you could involve yourself in. To give you a better understanding of what can be expected as a Java-certified expert.
- Programmer: Based upon the experience and hands on time you have had you will be able to place yourself as a junior or a senior. This job will consist of coding, code reviewing, debugging, documentation and so much more. But of course, these are only a few. With the growing era the opportunities in technology and especially coding is endless.
- Java Architect: When you have reached a higher stage of experience and more a java architect is a platform where you will be able to design the java applications. These designs will be created after you consult and understand the expectations of the clients. Here you will be working on a one to on basis where you will have a better understanding of what kinds of opportunities and expectations the customers have.
- Back-end developer: A back-end developer would carry responsibilities such as ensuring the database, application servers and the webs are kept in track and have to problems with it. This particular field also requires a few more experience is sectors such as JSP, SQL and REST service developments.
- Mobile app developer: Several mobile applications such as android are programmed through java. A mobile developer is those who increase the current model and make the required modifications. For this job you have to be a skilled and experienced person.
- Embedded devices developer: A person who invests in working as a developer in Embedded devices are in charge of ensuring that all routers, network appliances and entertainment technologies are embedded through the java code. This career path also opens up to several other opportunities.
Here are the best java websites/blogs that you could explore;
- Java code geeks
- Oracle blogs // Java source
- Plumbr java performance monitoring
- A java geek
- Java red hat
- Java AWS developer blog.
You can visit the below website to know more about Java.