News & Events
Why should you prepare for SNAP?
- September 3, 2021
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: MBA Entrance Exam Blogs
SNAP the Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test is the common MBA entrance test for admission to all the 16 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. As per the research in 2020, the SNAP exam was conducted on three days. The same pattern will be expected to follow for SNAP2021. This year the exam will be conducted in the month of December and the registration process will begin by August. The notification regarding exam schedule or change in exam pattern if any will be issued in August as per the study.
- If you are a Graduate in any discipline with at least 50 percent mark (45 percent for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent from recognized university or institute can apply for SNAP 2021.
- If you are a final year student then also eligible to apply for the test, but your admission will remain provisional until submission of the passing certificate.
- The International students or candidates, who have graduated from an international university, have to obtain a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP is a National based exam. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes and mode is online. More than 50,000 students appear for the exam every year.
Why Should One Study for SNAP?
Every year many students take different MBA entrance tests with a hope of getting admission in one of the finest business schools of the country. If anyone wants to pursue MBA from Symbiosis International then SNAP is one such MBA entrance exam.
Symbiosis is a highly popular university amongst aspiring candidates and the test is very different from other entrance exams as it has eliminated the GK section from the test 2019. It gives students an opportunity to choose from niche courses of their choice. It also provides the chance to get admission in some of the best management colleges.
SNAP opens the doors to the 29 MBA/MSC programmes and 16 management colleges under the aegis of SIU.
SNAP is known as one of the best MBA entrance tests in India. SIBM and SCMHRD are best in the least and mostly preferred by the management aspirants.
Now that you understand that cracking the SNAP test can unlock the doors to pursuing some of the best MBA programmes, let’s see some of the best job profiles after the completion of your degree-
- Human Resource Manager
- International Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
How to Prepare for SNAP?