News & Events
Why should one study for SSC CGL?
- September 10, 2021
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: Govt Job Blogs
After completion of graduation many people choose the government sector to work. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India association engaged with enlisting staff at numerous levels in different services and Central Government offices, including their subordinate workplaces. Consistently, the commission directs an alumni level test, normally known as SSC CGL. This test is perhaps the most desired and sought after test in the country.
What are the advantages of appearing in SSC CGL?
For most people, finding a line of work seems like the conspicuous activity after the completion of graduation. The reasons for one to take the SSC CGL examination are:
- Job Safety
Government occupations are secured and downturn verification. Occupation prospects in open area are moderately unaffected by the interest and supply powers winning in the work market. The Indian government is viewed as a steady business, in contrast to numerous private area foundations, where recruit and fire work culture is there.
- Financial Stability
Working in an administration work accompanies total monetary soundness. The salary is made on schedule and one doesn’t need to stress over the compensation not getting credited into the record.
- Salary Increments
Pay commissions consistently survey the compensation structure offered to Central Government labor force. Compensations in open areas go up, at whatever point the proposals of a compensation commission are carried out.
- Timely Promotions
Position is a pivotal factor in Central Government advancement strategy. Due significance is given to the time that one has spent in the work. Representatives get reasonably compensated based on the experience they have.
- Work-Life Balance
Cracking SSC CGL guarantees that you will find a line of work which offers awesome harmony between serious and fun activities. In contrast to the private area, wherein execution at work is of most extreme significance, a Central Government work gives you sufficient time for individual enhancement.
- Equal Opportunities
The job does not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed religion, ethnicity or any other parameter. The enrollments made are believed to be overall straightforward.
- Social Status
An individual employed in Central Government enjoys a dignified standing in society. Many people attempt SSC CGL as they do not just want to get a well paying job but want the social esteem associated with the post.
- Career Progression
SSC continues to directly review savvy departmental serious tests for existing Central Government staff individuals. This furnishes them with adequate development possibilities. Unrivaled execution in these tests can set an individual on a way of sped up profession movement.
- Stress-Free Life
After clearing the exam, every one of the concerns reach a conclusion as now they have a steady, secure government work that they have wanted for quite a long time.
- Responsible Citizen
As a government employee, everyone understands the responsibilities as they are now part of the government. That makes them a responsible citizen.
- Perks and Facilities for SSC CGL Employees
All the central government employees are entitled to get the Transport Allowances, LTC Benefit, Gratuity Benefits, National Pension Benefits, Medical Facilities, Paid Leave Benefits etc.
Various Posts under SSC CGL exam
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Assistant Commissioner
- Joint Commissioner
- Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
- Appraiser/ Superintendent and Deputy Commissioner
- Tax Assistant in the Central Board of Excise and Customs etc.
How to Crack SSC CGL
- Work Hard: You need to work hard to reach your goal. Preparing for an exam cannot be done in a single day it takes countless hours of hard work to crack an exam.
- Practice from SSC CGL Previous years question papers.
- Refer to Selected Study material: Prepare as indicated by the most recent test example and schedule. There are a lot of books available in the market to prepare for SSC CGL.
- Develop modules and revision on all the concepts again and again.
- Give Mock Tests regularly. Mock Tests give you an idea about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Solve mock Tests in the specified time period.
- Speed and accuracy are an important part of any competitive exam. So do take care of both of them.
- Do attempt at least 60-65 Mock tests before the exam to keep yourself updated.
Your practice, patience and perseverance will lead you towards success. Prepared well yourself and score better in the upcoming SSC CGL exams!