News & Events
Top 15 universities for MBA in Bangalore
- October 2, 2020
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: MBA Entrance Exam Blogs
What is the MBA program?
MBA also known as the Master of Business Administration. It is a degree program which showcases an education aspect of leadership, various perspectives of business sectors as well as enhances your business skills. This degree can work forward with landing jobs such as managers, executives and administrations. This program consists of 30 credit hours in one academic year.
The goals that you will hope to each by the end of this program is;
- To have an advanced understanding of all the skills learnt. You will also be able to apply these skills.
- You will need to make sure that you are showcasing adequate communication skills based upon the business you are catering to.
- Showcasing your understanding on the upstanding and changing global nature of the business sector
- Ethical reasoning and awareness on the clients that you work with and the decisions made.
- An appreciation of the value of the culture around you, in your workspace.
- Will be able to be a leader and run a team effectively.
Why is Elan Educate right for you?
This course is constructed to ensure that you’re able to achieve all the requirements. Elan Educate assures professionalism, time as well as the right steps. We assure to reach your expectations as well as your futures. This course will guide you step by step. This isn’t just about the examinations; it is the lessons that you can take away for a lifetime. Let us help you achieve your dreams. Let us make sure that everything we teach you is for you to have a brighter and successful future. Let us guide you. We won’t fail you.
Top 15 Universities for MBA in Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management Sciences
- Administrative management college
- Alliance Business college
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
- Bangalore school of business
- Centre for management studies Jain University Bangalore
- Christ University Institute of Management
- Dayanand Sagar college of Management and information technology
- East west institute of Technology
- Garden city college of Science and Management studies
- ICFAI Business school
- IFIM Business school
- Kristu Jayanti college of management and technology
- PESIM – PES institute of Management
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management