News & Events
Top 15 universities for MBA in Mumbai
- November 27, 2020
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: MBA Entrance Exam Blogs
Top 15 universities for MBA – Mumbai
What is the GMAT course?
GMAT also known as the graduate management admission test. This examination is a computer-based examination. It focuses on assessing criteria’s such analytical, writing, verbal, and reading skills. The gained from this examination is validated for 5 years. It is used specifically for MBA programs, management program and more. The syllabus consists of grammar, algebra, geometry and arithmetic.
What is the MBA program?
MBA also known as the Master of Business Administration. It is a degree program which showcase an education aspect of leadership, various perspectives of business sectors as well as enhance your business skills. This degree can work forward with landing jobs such as managers, executives and administrations. This program consists of 30 credit hours in one academic year.
- Reading comprehension
- Jumbled paragraph
- Sentence completion
- Paragraph completion
- Sentence correction
- Meaning-usage match
- Summary questions
- Contextual vocabulary
- Critical reasoning
Data Analysis and interpretation
- Bar graphs
- Pie chart
- Column graphs
- Line charts
- Venn diagrams
- Number systems
- Time and work
- Ratio and proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial theorem
- Set theory
The goals that you will hope to each by the end of this program is;
- To have an advanced understanding of all the skills learnt. You will also be able to apply these skills.
- You will need to make sure that you are showcasing adequate communication skills based upon the business you are catering to.
- Showcasing your understanding on the upstanding and changing global nature of the business sector
- Ethical reasoning and awareness on the clients that you work with and the decisions made.
- An appreciation of the value of the culture around you, in your workspace.
- Will be able to be a leader and run a team effectively.
Why is Elan Academy right for you?
This course is constructed to ensure that you’re able to achieve all the requirements. Elan Academy assures professionalism, time as well as the right steps. We assure to reach your expectations as well as your futures. This course will guide you step by step. This isn’t just about the examinations; it is the lessons that you can take away for a lifetime. Let us help you achieve your dreams. Let us make sure that everything we teach you is for you to have a brighter and successful future. Let us guide you. We won’t fail you.
Specialized Business Management sectors;
- Human resources
Top 15 Universities for MBA in Mumbai
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai // Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400058
The S.P Jain institute of management and research is located in Mumbai. The university is a private institution and was established in1981. The university has been recognized by the UGC, AICTE, AACSB International and so on. The university has campus of over 45 acres. They have a goal and vision of attracting students who are goal oriented and are future leaders. They focus on 3 levels of development, self-awareness, self-management and societal awareness. The university has many initiatives and programmes that a student can indulge themselves in but there are these few best ones;
- Centre for project management
- Centre for development of corporate citizenship
- Centre of education in social sector
- Centre for family managed businesses
- Centre for financial studies
- Centre for entrepreneurship development
2. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies // Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies back bay Reclamation Mumbai, India, 400020
The Jamnalal Bajaj Institute established in 1965. The university has been recognized by the University of Mumbai. They offer courses such as MMS, MBA, M.Sc., Doctoral and so on. However, their most popular courses are the MMS and the M.Sc. The university has been well known from various companies, who provide students jobs and opportunities such as, Goldman Sachs, Trafigura, Philip Capital and RBI. They have been ranked as the 10th best by the Business India. 7th by the Business Today and ranked 8th by the Outlook. Over the years there has been a growth in companies who have provided secure jobs for graduate students.
3. Willingham Institute of management development and research // Lanao Road Near Matunga, Mumbai, 400019
Weikart University was established in 1977. They are a very prestigious university and has been recognized by several institutes and national universities. They have been ranked as the 68th among the top 100 best manages tent institutes. They have been approved by the NBA, MHRD, and AICTE. Their entrance examination consists of CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT AND ATMA. All their applications have to be submitted through an online portal.
4. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management studies and research // Sarvodaya Buddha Vehar Marg, Vehar East, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077
The KJ Somaiya institute of management studies and research is located in Mumbai. The had established in 1959 by the late, Shri K Somaiya. He had a goal of providing students with a meaning and dedicated surrounding and education system. They work towards students by allowing them to showcase their talents and passion and still peruse It while perusing their careers. They offer a PGDM course which has sub sections, such as international business, retail management, financial services, communication, health care management, and executive. The application forms are given through an online platform. When selecting future students, they often look at merit but also focus on the external hobbies and talents and their growth over the academic years, specifically seniors.
5. Tata Institute of social science // Tata institute of Social Science Post Box No. 8313, Denar Mumbai- 400088
The Tata institute of social sciences is also known as TISS. The university was established in 1936, TISS contains 4 campuses such as Mumbai and Talker in Maharashtra, Guwahati and Hyderabad. They are highly well known for their academic excellence and is recognized as on the best universities in India. They offer over 50 post-graduate programs which range from public policy, public health, Human resources management and labour relations, rural development and so on. They have been ranked 39th in the 2019 Outlook, 1st in India today, the economics times in the 19th rank. Every year they have 35 companies who come to find their future employs and so on.
6. MET Asian management Development centre // MET complex Bandra Reclamation, Bandra, Mumbai, 400050
The MET Asian management development centre is a university which was established in 1994. They have over 25 faculty members and a total of 361 student enrolments. The university is first established by the Mumbai educational trust. They offer 3 main courses, M.B.A, M.M.S, MFM, Ph.D. MMS offers over 181 seats. For MHRDM has 60 seats, MFM will have 60 seats and MMM have 60 seats. They also offer part time courses. The examinations required for these programs are CMAT, GMAT and MHT CET. All applications and resumes will be posted online through a common portal. They provide various facilities which will allow them to work on their passions and skills as well as their careers.
7. Gardai School of professional studies // 5th floor plot no. 153, Gardai Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai – 400077
The Gardai school of professional studies was established in 2000. The college is recognised as a private university. They were organised by the P.G. Gardai Charitable trust. Their main goal is to provide professional education system. These are the top courses, BSc, diploma which offers 5 courses and certificate courses.
8. M.E.S Humira Khan institute of Management studies and research // H.K Campus, Prakash Nagar, Adj. Municipal School Shawarma, Yogeshwar Mumbai – 400102
The M.E.S Humira Khan institute was established in 2008. They have been recognized by the Maharashtra educational society and the Mumbai university. The university is known for their unique way of teaching. They pursue special sessions which values of emotional, spiritual and ethical. They are a leading B school and is known by the times of India and Business World.
9. Chetana S, RK institute of management and research // Survey No. 340, Govt. Colony, Bandra – East Mumbai – 400051
The university was established in 1981. It is located in Mumbai. They are approved and recognized by the University of Mumbai and the AICTE. The campus is known for their equipment, facilities, ambience, infrastructure, academic and student blocks and so on. They offer programmes such as finance management, human resources management, marketing management, systems management and operations management. The university also offers summer internships which can help them get the best hands on experiences as well as several potential companies who can build your careers.
10. GNVS Institute of management // GTB Nagar, Sion Koliwada, GTB Nagar Railways stn. – 400037
The GNVS institute of management was establish in 2010. The campus is located in Mumbai. Their application process is all through an online platform. They accept the following examinations; MAH-MBA, MMS-CET, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT. They have top recruiters for all fields and students such as, Whirlpool, TCS, India Bulls, Bata, Kotak and Mahindra. They are ranked as the top as the 11th top among the Time-B School survey. They have branches to marketing, finance, operations, and human resources.
11. NMIMS // V.L. Mehta road, Vile Parle west Mumbai, 400056
12. Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies // G.N Khalsa College Campus, King’s circle, Matunga Mumbai – 400019
13. Bushra International Institute of Graduate studies // D.Y Patil building, Opp MIG Colony, Adarsh Nagar, World, Mumbai – 400025
14. Amity Global Business School // Infinity towers, 4th floor, Opp. Goregaon sports complex, Melda, Mind space Mumbai – 400064
15. AEFT Dadar college of management // Danthonia Da Silva College, Near Kabouter Khanna, S.K. bole road, Dadar – 400028