News & Events
Top 10 universities for MBA in Europe
- September 18, 2020
- Posted by: elanwp
- Category: MBA Entrance Exam Blogs
What is the GMAT course?
GMAT is also known as the graduate management admission test. This examination is a computer-based examination. It focuses on assessing criteria such as analytical, writing, verbal, and reading skills. The gained from this examination is validated for 5 years. It is used specifically for MBA programs, management programs and more. The syllabus consists of grammar, algebra, geometry and arithmetic.
What is the MBA program?
MBA also known as the Master of Business Administration. It is a degree program which showcases an education aspect of leadership, various perspectives of business sectors as well as enhances your business skills. This degree can work forward with landing jobs such as managers, executives and administrations. This program consists of 30 credit hours in one academic year.
The goals that you will hope to each by the end of this program is;
- To have an advanced understanding of all the skills learnt. You will also be able to apply these skills.
- You will need to make sure that you are showcasing adequate communication skills based upon the business you are catering to.
- Showcasing your understanding on the upstanding and changing global nature of the business sector
- Ethical reasoning and awareness on the clients that you work with and the decisions made.
- An appreciation of the value of the culture around you, in your workspace.
- Will be able to be a leader and run a team effectively.
Why is Elan Academy right for you?
This course is constructed to ensure that you’re able to achieve all the requirements. Elan Academy assures professionalism, time as well as the right steps. We assure to reach your expectations as well as your futures. This course will guide you step by step. This isn’t just about the examinations; it is the lessons that you can take away for a lifetime. Let us help you achieve your dreams. Let us make sure that everything we teach you is for you to have a brighter and successful future. Let us guide you. We won’t fail you.
Best countries to do your MBA course
- Canada: Canada is one of the most popular destinations to study your MBA course. The opportunities that build from studying in Canada are endless. Canada is one of the biggest and most travelled places when looking into further education. Canada is a bustling place where you could not just stay in one place and have to search in that direction. There is more and more to discover. One of the biggest reasons people love to live in Canada is because it’s not just work and career orientated. There are several family activities, voluntary work and so much more.
- United Kingdom: UK is one of the biggest sectors who accept MBA programs. The United Kingdom is a place of elegance and power. The opportunities are blooming every day. Most of the jobs are situated around business and medicine. One of the most common jobs are the main educational sectors. The laws provide everyone with equal rights and opportunities.
- Germany; Since several colleges and universities are more open to international students, there are many who choose to go there because of the bustling opportunities. Several companies open up their facilities and give their employees a wide range of openings. In places such as Germany you will be set. It’s a path for everyone.
- Australia; The MBA program will open your door to the immigration visa stamps. These opportunities lead from this examination will let you have a strong and successful way forward. Australia is known for their urbanised areas. There are several smaller islands
where locals and tourists take the opportunity to build something of their own. They also have several opportunities in metropolitan areas such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Opportunities are endless in a place such as Australia.
Top 10 universities for MBA in Europe
- London Business School // London
London Business School (LBS) is a business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees (Master’s degrees in management and finance, MBA and PhD). Its motto is “To have a profound impact on the way the world does business”.
- HEC Paris // France
HEC Paris is an international business school established in 1881 and located in Jouy-en-Josas, France. Among the most selective French institutions of higher education, HEC Paris offers its flagship Master in Management, MBA and EMBA programs, specialised MSc programs, a PhD program, and executive education offerings.
- IE Business School // Madrid
E Business School is a graduate and undergraduate school of business located in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in 1973 under the name Instituto de Empresa and since 2009 is part of IE University. IE Business School runs BBA, MBA, Executive MBA, master’s degree programs in finance and management, executive education programs, PhD and DBA programs.
- ESADE // Barcelona
Esade is a private Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Esade runs two schools of the university, Esade Business School and Esade Law School, as well as a language center, the Esade Executive Language Center
- ISESE Business School // Barcelona
IESE Business School is the graduate business school of the University of Navarra. Founded in 1958 in Barcelona where its main campus is located, IESE in 1963 formed an alliance with Harvard Business School and launched the first two-year MBA program in Europe
- Imperial // London
Imperial College London is a public research university in London. Imperial grew out of Prince Albert’s vision of an area for culture, including the Royal Albert Hall, Imperial Institute, numerous museums, and the Royal Colleges that would go on to form the college
- Cambridge (judge) // Cambridge
Cambridge Judge Business School is the business school of the University of Cambridge. The School is a provider of management education and is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top business schools
- SDA Bocconi // Milan
SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University. SDA Bocconi offers executive, custom and MBA programs, as well as specialized masters, and regularly takes on research projects on commission
- IMD // Lausanne
International Institute for Management Development (IMD) is a business education school located in Lausanne, Switzerland. It specializes in executive education offering open enrollment programs for senior executives, as well as longer-term educational engagements that are customized for senior executives of a particular company.
- Copenhagen Business School // Denmark
The triple-accredited Copenhagen MBA attracts talented professionals to Denmark from around the globe for an intensive and rewarding learning experience. International in outlook, the program’s foundations are built on Scandinavian thinking, which is characterized by trust, teamwork and respect for the individual.