Testing Selenium with Java
What is Testing Selenium with Java?
Selenium is the primary thing that rings a bell when one is wanting to robotize the testing of web applications. Selenium is a valuable device since it isn’t just open source yet in addition a compact programming testing system for web applications that help various dialects like Java, C#, Ruby, Python. Picking the correct language relies upon the application under test, the supporting local area, accessible test mechanization systems, convenience, polish, and obviously, consistent form incorporation. Java is a famous programming language. To launch Selenium Webdriver with Java, one necessities to unite the various parts, to begin coding. Selenium is viable with numerous working frameworks like Windows, Linux, Solaris, Macintosh. It likewise upholds different programs like Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge, Firefox. It is utilized to mechanize useful tests. Additionally, Selenium is not difficult to coordinate with apparatuses like Jenkins, Maven, and Docker to accomplish a consistent testing approach. Instruments like TestNG and JUnit further assist in organizing the selenium tests for simple viability and creating reports.
Why Testing Selenium with Java?
Selenium is quite possibly the most broadly utilized open source Web UI (User Interface) mechanization testing suite.It was initially evolved by Jason Huggins in 2004 as an inner apparatus at Thought Works. Selenium upholds mechanization across various programs, stages and programming dialects. Selenium can be handily sent on stages like Windows, Linux, Solaris and Macintosh. In addition, it upholds OS (Operating System) for portable applications like iOS, windows versatile and android. Selenium upholds an assortment of programming dialects using drivers explicit to each language. Languages upheld by Selenium incorporate C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby. Currently, Selenium Web driver is generally well known with Java and C#. Selenium test contents can be coded in any of the upheld programming dialects and can be run straightforwardly in most present day internet browsers. Programs upheld by Selenium incorporate Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. A great local area of engineers to make documentation and resolve issues has assisted Java with turning into the most favored language among the application designers. Subsequently, composing selenium experiments utilizing Java has numerous advantages:
- Selenium upholds Java. Along these lines, analysers can use the dynamic local area of benefactors and definite documentation to compose experiments
- Projects written in Java are quicker than other well known dialects like Python
- Java is all the more generally utilized in business applications when contrasted with other programming dialects like Python and subsequently incorporating Selenium tests it simpler
- At last picking the correct language changes by task, association, and people driving it. A fundamental rule is to know the language top to bottom when managing Selenium.
Why Elan Techlab?
Elan Techlab works towards enhancing the knowledge and abilities of the individuals and taking them close to their dream.
- The individuals get free and relevant study material and many essential tips that can be very helpful while learning something new.
- The tutors are highly talented and professional who make it easy for the individuals to grab the new concepts and techniques.
- Both online and offline training facilities are present which makes it easy for the individuals to gain knowledge in their comfortable space.
- The learning environment is made such that all the students feel comfortable and confident in clearing their queries and experimenting their skills.
- We focus on one-to-one attention to ensure that each student is able to receive the best service available.
- This course with Elan Techlab will be your leap of faith to ensure a brighter and successful future.
- Get detailed information about the subject matter along with essential knowledge about the syllabus.
- Increases the efficiency of the individuals to learn new things and gives them confidence.
- Gain the required knowledge to get proficient with respect to the course.
- Develop analytical as well as critical thinking skills.
- Course Objectives
- Prerequisite / Target Audience
- Module 1: Introduction to Automation Testing
- Module 2: Introduction to Selenium
- Module 3: Introduction to JAVA
- Module 4: Object Oriented Programming -1
- Module 5: Object Oriented Programming -2
- Module 6: Object Oriented Programming – 3
- Module 7: Introduction to Selenium IDE
- Module 8: Introduction to Selenium WebDriver 3
- Module 9: What is Framework
- Module 10: TestNG Framework
- Module 10: DataDriven Framework
- Module 11: Hybrid Framework
- Model 12: Database Testing
- Module 13: Jenkins + Git + GitHub
- Module 14: Selenium Grid
- Module 15: Page Object Model