- What is Japanese N5?
Japanese N5 consists of the basic elements of writing and pronouncing the Japanese vocabulary. This is the beginner level and the level deals with teaching the interested individuals how to read and understand various typical Japanese expressions as well as statements. These statements and expressions are written in hiragana, katakana and the basic kanji. This is all that a person can learn with respect to the reading part. When the listening part comes, the knowledge gained from Japanese N5 level help the individuals in listening and comprehending the conversations about various topics. These topics are in relation to daily life conversations and classroom situations. The training of Japanese N5 can also help the individuals to understand the important and required information from the short conversations if the sentences are spoken slowly.
- Why Japanese N5?
Gaining knowledge at the level of Japanese N5 is of great importance to all those who want to learn this language. This course can help the individuals to master the basics of writing and speaking of the Japanese vocabulary. They can understand various expressions and grammar related to the N5 level. This knowledge will help the individuals to know the basic greetings of everyday life in Japanese and use them accordingly in case of need. The ability of comprehending hiragana and katakana come as a part of the Japanese N5 level training. The individuals even get the benefit of understanding and reading the various sentences and phrases with the N5 level of kanji. The individuals after learning all these basics can take forward short conversations in Japanese language and decode certain important information.
Taking the Japanese N5 course will help the individuals to pass the JLPT exam. Many individuals prefer taking the N5 level of knowledge just to know about a different language or as a first step to learn Japanese language completely. Many even take this knowledge to watch anime and use it as their passion and love for a new language.
- Why Elan Academy?
Elan Academy works towards enhancing the knowledge and abilities of the individuals and take them close to their dream.
- The individuals get free and relevant study material and many essential tips that can be very helpful while learning something new.
- The tutors are highly talented and professional who make it easy for the individuals to grab the new concepts and techniques.
- Both online and offline training facilities are present which makes it easy for the individuals to gain knowledge in their comfortable space.
- The learning environment is made such that all the students feel comfortable and confident in clearing their queries and experimenting their skills.
- We focus on one-to-one attention to ensure that each student is able to receive the best service available.
- This course with Elan Academy will be your leap of faith to ensure a brighter and successful future.
- Learning outcomes
- The individuals are able to greet in Japanese language.
- They will be able to understand the basic conversation if carried on a slowed down pace.
- The prospects will be able to master the basics of writing and speaking of the Japanese vocabulary.
- They can understand various expressions and grammar related to the N5 level.
- Syllabus for Japanese N5
|Test section (test time)||Composition of test items|
|Type of test items||Purpose|
|Vocabulary||1||Kanji reading||Test reading of words written in kanji|
|2||Orthography||Test kanji and katakana for words written in hiragana|
|3||Contextually-defined expressions||Test words whose meaning is defined by context|
|4||Paraphrases||Test words and expressions with similar meaning|
|Grammar||1||Sentential grammar 1 (selecting grammar form)||Test judgment on grammar formats that suit sentences|
|2||Sentential grammar 2 (sentence composition)||Test sentence composition that is syntactically accurate and makes sense|
|3||Text grammar||Test judgment on suitability of sentences for text flow|
|Reading||4||Comprehension (short passages)||Test understanding of contents by reading easy original text of approximately 80 characters regarding topics and situations involving study, everyday life and work|
|5||Comprehension (mid-size passages)||Test understanding of contents by reading easy original text of approximately 250 characters regarding topics and situations in everyday life|
|6||Information retrieval||Test ability to retrieve necessary information from original materials such as notices (approximately 250 characters)|
|Listening (30min.)||1||Task-based comprehension||Test understanding of contents by listening to coherent text (test ability to extract necessary information to resolve specific issues and understand appropriate action to take)|
|2||Comprehension of key points||Test understanding of contents by listening to coherent text (test ability to narrow down points based on necessary information presented in advance)|
|3||Verbal expressions||Test ability to select appropriate verbal expressions by listening to circumstances while looking at illustrations|
|4||Quick response||Test ability to select appropriate responses by listening to short utterances such as questions|