- WHAT IS INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH?
In this section you can improve your grammar with our clear and simple grammar lessons. This is designed to help Intermediate English Course Level students develop their intermediate English language skills so that they can begin experimenting with speaking, reading, writing, and listening.
Start with an exercise to test your understanding. Then, read the explanation to improve your grammar knowledge. Finally, test your understanding again to see if you have improved. English is a language that has taken over the world. Every school, university, firm all focuses on their main medium being English. This language has expressed many individual’s opinions and dreams.
The course is where an individual, no matter their age, gender or nationality. It is a space where anyone is allowed to express themselves and grow. We take your capabilities and enhance them. No matter what level you’re at. If you have spoken English, your entire life or the other way around. With honoring language, we also walk through honoring your own. This course will train you to speak English in a manner as if you grew up learning it. We work with fluency, effectiveness and dedication. We assure that throughout the course you will always enhance your understanding as well as be able to keep you engaged.
- WHY INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT?
Nowadays, more and more people are dedicating time to studying English as a second language. Many countries include English in their school syllabus and children are starting to learn English at a younger and younger age. But what is the true value of learning English?
Whether you are looking for a new job or planning to travel the world, studying English can help you progress in life both personally and professionally. You can compete in the global job market, increase your career skills and start to meet people around the world. This course will be handled with depth because in this course we are preparing you to be able to walk outside and express yourself. Language is an expression. The English language is an expression that is shared and understood all around the world. As an Academy it is our duty to ensure that we are able to proceed with motivation and interaction.
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE COURSE?
- Have a deep knowledge of Intermediate English grammar.
- Perfect your listening skills through practicing different accents.
- Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
- Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
- Expand your vocabulary range.
- Be well prepared for your English exams.
- IMPORTANT MATERIALS:
- E- BOOKS:
- English Made Easy_ Learning English through Pictures (Volume Two) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/140xuDj34LMoodgXoTXdvaKnqAlAqNjkW/view?usp=sharing
- Grammar of the English Verb Phrase, Volume 1_ The Grammar of the English Tense System_ A Comprehensive Analysis : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whQYcFuOUnyAeUNanUNLPNZyaCPzQd0w/view?usp=sharing
- How to Write Effective Business English_ The Essential Toolkit for Composing Powerful Letters, E-Mails and More, for Today’s Business Needs (Better Business English) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GxnMkkbLKezsR0YpTl90LuOq3ndOa145/view?usp=sharing
- Improve Your English_ English in Everyday Life : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eN-TrlVTMWyqUifnIAoC4QWCvV4LWf2G/view?usp=sharing
- 42 Minutes of Intermediate English Listening Comprehension: https://youtu.be/isMpyCkKuDU
- English Conversation; Learn while you Sleep with 5000 words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ha-kqV0P38
- English Listening Practice (Intermediate Level -1h): Daily Topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6zLB6euLY
- Improve your English in 30 days with this ACTION PLAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoUZ3wovZAs
- 14 Advanced English Words to Sound Like a Native Speaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtlTMRyMWfU
- IMPORTANT TIPS
- Listen as much as you can. Listening to conversations in English is one of the most effective ways to build your vocabulary and speaking skills.
- Practice English with a partner.
- Read children’s books and comic books in English.
- Take advantage of free online media.
- Believe in yourself.