Willkommen in Ihrem Jounrey. Welcome to your journey. This is your milestone. The German language is 3rd most worldwide spoken and taught language. The German language is a compelling language. A language which lead to several opportunities and to being a bilingual human being. A language that has been recognized in several different countries as well as granting the upper hand when applying to colleges, jobs and more. Today you might be here for different reasons; job requirements, vis requirements and so much more. We are here to change this requirement into your passion.
Why is this for you?
Learning the German language is an advantage by which you’re allowed to reach higher scopes and goals. This course is a chance for being able to step outside your comfort zone. There will be new challenges as every language is and you will be able to come out as a stronger and knowledgeable person. The syllabus consists of topics that will guide you through your introduction and the basic conversations. The outcomes are just as stated below. During this course you will grow and be able to understand the cultures and lifestyles of different parts of world as well as your own.
Why Elan Academy?
Elan Academy is offering this course with the terms of personal development and passion. At Elan Academy we receive several students who apply for courses for requirements for different legal reasons but here our aim is to change the cards and ensure that the course you pick is built into your passion. In this academy we focus on one to one attention to ensure that each student is able to receive the best service available. The German course is a simple course at the start but gets complex throughout the journey. We are here to take care and ensure that each step you take is taken with confidence and strength. This course with Elan Academy will be your leap of faith to ensure a brighter and successful future.
If you are interested to get free materials for German then check out this link:
Syllabus for German A1:
- Introduction to German alphabets
- Introduction to phonetics and basic pronunciation
- Understanding the everyday situations
- Detailed understanding of short telephone calls, messages and more.
- The ability to fill in basic personal information on forms whilst registration
- Providing and requesting for prepositions
- Introduction to different verbs, nous, pronouns, present and simple past tense.
Main coverage for German A1:
Learning outcomes of German A1:
- The student is able understand and adapt to everyday situations
- Can construct simple sentences
- Be able to introduce themselves as well as be able to ask about others.
- Be able to ask daily question such as, where they live, who they know and more.
- Can respond to questions asked by examiners and native speakers.