Un pas de plus. A warm welcome to the course of B1. The B1 course is an intermediate course. This course is where you get molded and get introduced to the culture and authenticity of France. Consider this course as an insight to this French language and culture. As many countries France is also one with rich culture. This course will is a photography with a vibrant image of your passion, your education, media and much more. Lets us help you build your knowledge and confidence one more step. A step by which you will uncover the different aspects of learning a new language.
Why is this course for you?
This course will unravel many possibilities and opportunities. This course is a path to enhance yourself and be able to push yourself into challenging yourself. The intermediate level/B1 covers aspects that will bring you onto the outside world and to be able to make connections with the language as well as situations. This course will boost you up on a higher pedestal as now you’re beginning your understanding and wealth in the language. This level will guide your path step by step into a successful future as well as a multilingual human being.
Why Elan Academy?
Elan Academy has developed this course to enrich you and guide you into your passion. The lessons that you obtain from this course will guide you and challenge you. During this course the advisors and teachers are here to take away your fear and replace it with an urge. We ensure that this course will leave you wanting more. It will make you want to learn more and just not about the language but the history and culture behind it. We will pave your path and will be there is there are any pits in the middle. Give us the opportunity to show you what you’re capable of so much more that you might see.
If you are interested to get free materials for French then check out this link:
Learning outcomes for French B1:
- To be able to read, comprehend and analyze a wide range of messages and texts, such as; shorts texts and comprehensions.
- Understanding and appreciation of the diversity of the Francophone world.
- Completion of work with grammatical accuracy in both spoken and written.
- Being on time in terms of submissions and assignments
- Can communicate and respond to basic questions.
Syllabus for French B1:
- Describing functions or notions
- Discourse functions
- Discourse markers
- Verb forms
- Learner training
- Expressing opinions
- Talking about films and books
- Initiating and closing of conversations
- Connecting words
- Phrasal verbs
- Comparative and superlative form of adverbs
Main coverage for French B1:
- Leisure activities
- Books and literature
- News, lifestyle and current affairs