What are Bank exams?
Banking industry offers a good career prospects to candidates. Through different banking exams, lakhs of candidates are recruited to various posts. The difficulty level of various bank exams depends upon the number of posts. Selection to the various banks usually done based on prelims, mains, and interview.
Some of the top Bank exams are:
- SBI PO
- SBI Clerical
- IBPS Po
- IBPS Clerical etc.
Why Bank exams?
- Scope for Individual Growth
- Contributing to economic growth
- Excellent Perks and Salary
- Job Security
- Banking sector offers you a variety in the work you do
- There is no other sector that gives you a work-life balance as the banking sector
How to prepare?
- First step of preparation must always be to understand the exam pattern and syllabus
- Create a proper study plan.
- Revise previous years question paper and take up different mock tests. This will help you understand your strength and weaknesses.
- Evaluate and analyse your results
- Work on the areas of improvement as per your analysis
- Learn short-cuts
- Increase practice
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- English for bank exams – S Chand
- Manorama Year Book
- Previous Years Question Paper with Answers
- Use general knowledge as the weapon
- Learn time management
- Create a proper strategy and stick to the plan
- Rigorous practice and revision
- Give equal importance every section
- Try to avoid guesswork as the exam has negative marking
- Stay relaxed
To get more information about bank exams, check the below link: