Spanish for Kids
SPANISH FOR KIDS
This course is a journey you shall never forget. Studying Spanish increases children’s understanding and how different languages evolve. Spanish is also the second most-spoken language in the United States, with more than 35 million speakers across the country. This language consists of culture and tradition which will allow you to learn and enhance your knowledge about the world. You can be the eagle that rises to the occasion to ensure a safe and joyous landing or sit on the tree wondering about what it be like to soar higher. Who would you like to be?
WHY IS THIS COURSE IMPORTANT?
This course will divide you into the 43% of the population who are bilingual. Being a bilingual person supports you in several ways. Opportunities of better universities, jobs and more. This course is created to support your basic introduction into the Spanish language. Just like many languages Spanish is a form of culture, spontaneity and diversity. This course will outburst all the different colors and aspects of learning and adapting to a different environment. Diversify yourself.
We are here to not just guide you but support you. Learning a new language can be overwhelming but we are here to calm and center you. Each and every trainer has been trained to mold you by working by you. Your dedication will help us pull through and ensure that you’re able to grasp everything in the best possible manner. This is your platform and we will make sure you come out shining.
- Understanding of everyday situations and simple phrases
- Being able to introduce themselves and others
- Giving basic information about your location, belongings and more.
- Carrying out basic daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Introduction Spanish alphabets
- Introduction to basic pronunciation
- Understanding the everyday situations
- Detailed understanding of short telephone calls, messages and more
- The ability to fill in basic personal information on forms whilst registration
- Providing and requesting for prepositions
- Introduction to different verbs, nous, pronouns, present and simple past tense