German For School Students
German for School Students
German is a language, filled with diversity and culture, as is many. You might be looking into this page as a requirement but not for long. The passion built here will pave your path through your life. Being a bilingual human being, being someone who can take the leap of faith even while not knowing what will hit them at the bottom.
Why is this course for you?
This course is your platform to show not others but yourself what you are capable of. You have taken the jump to even reach so far so don’t worry you’ll make it to the end. The course might be just a start but we assure you the start is to something that will be cherished for a very long time. You will have the opportunity to be bilingual. To be known by the best at your best. This is the time to take a chance and show the world that you are going to be something the world has not even seen.
Why Elan Academy?
Elan Academy has been training German language thousands of students all over India. But is it just an academy? It’s not. It’s a family. This course comes with a package of highly professional staff members. In this academy we focus on one to one attention to ensure that each student is able to receive the best service available. The French course is a simple course at the start but gets complex throughout the journey. We are here to take care and ensure that each step you take is taken with confidence and strength. This course with Elan Academy will be your leap of faith to ensure a brighter and successful future.
If you are interested to get free materials for German then check out this link:
- Learn the basics of German – Levels L0,L1,L2,L3 and L4
- Learn to communicate in German
- Will be able to read and write German
- Will be able to understand the language
- Students will communicate in German
- Will gain knowledge and understanding of German culture
- Students will connect with other disciplines and acquire information
- Will develop insight into the nature of language and culture
- Will be able to participate in multilingual communities at home and around the world
- Introduction German alphabets
- Introduction to phonetics and basic pronunciation
- Understanding the everyday situations
- Detailed understanding of short telephone calls, messages and more
- The ability to fill in basic personal information on forms whilst registration
- Providing and requesting for prepositions
- Introduction to different verbs, nous, pronouns, present and simple past tense
- Greetings and acknowledgment
- Introducing yourselves and others
- Describing your future and your goals
- Presenting your family members our habits at home and your lifestyle
- Communicating with local people and in your daily life
- Your leisure lifestyle
- How you spend your day
- How to describe your birthdays and special occasions
- The city and your background
- Your health and the people around you
- Food / Restaurants
- Speaking of past events
- Advices, orders, permissions etc.
- Accommodation of your dreams
- Talking about food/meals
- Reflexive verbs
- Past tenses
- Student life
- Work life
- Writing a cover letter
German higher level classes for IX&X (IGCSE, CBSE & IB)
- Informal letters
- Pronoms personnels
- La question
- Direct et indirect