WHAT IS BASIC ENGLISH?
There are hundreds of grammar rules but the basics refer to sentence structure and parts of speech, including nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions and conjunctions. You’ll have a great foundation for reading and writing if you learn basic English.
WHY BASIC ENGLISH?
Nowadays, more and more people are dedicating time to studying English as a second language. Many countries include English in their school syllabus and children are starting to learn English at a younger and younger age. But what is the true value of learning English?
Whether you are looking for a new job or planning to travel the world, studying English can help you progress in life both personally and professionally. You can compete in the global job market, increase your career skills and start to meet people around the world.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR BASIC ENGLISH?
- Keep it simple
- Always check for understanding
- Give them lots of time to practice
- Show, don’t tell
- Always use positive reinforcement
- Don’t be boring, be creative
- Basic English Grammar For English Language Learners (Basic English Grammar for English Language Learners): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H8KZelQIpmn873072eSsvf6oeuiC8EX0/view?usp=sharing
- Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HRBCDbKr2bdzr4ln6Q7Gi9DHYbkbX91d/view?usp=sharing
- Effortless English Learn To Speak English Like A Native: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDc-9yRLcBa72Gy1vGLXX8vOLlL2ACzb/view?usp=sharing
- English Grammar in Use_ A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10rLhMKa8faS9WRV_D24F_FANzhRWJVn2/view?usp=sharing
- Improve Your English, English in Everyday Life: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fUyo91lqywWvDZ0R8qG7Hd-msXsv1ur4/view?usp=sharing
- Take responsibility. Learning is a process that needs time and dedication
- Read as much as you can!
- Watch movies with subtitles
- Listen to English
- Use the language while you are learning English
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Use a variety of resources
- Develop the four language skills simultaneously