Spanish Translation Services
SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICES
Spanish is the (or an) official language of 18 American countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela) as well as of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, along with Spain in Europe and Equatorial Guinea in Africa.
WHY COURSE IS IMPORTANT?
With about 477 million native speakers, Spanish is the third most widely spoken language in the world after Mandarin and English. In recent years, the demand for Spanish translation services has grown by an estimated 40%, largely because of the importance that Spanish translations carry for United States companies. Take a look at why Spanish has become even more significant over time, especially to U.S. businesses. Translation services also make it possible for you to collaborate with others internationally and expand your business outreach to other countries. When you get your documents translated into Spanish, you can send them digitally to people in other Spanish-speaking countries at no cost.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE COURSE?
- Start by doing free translations for NGOs and volunteer organizations
- Apply to be a secretary or assistant in an established translation office
- Register on translation job and freelance sites
- Create an all-star Spanish translator profile on social media
Although translation is more complicated than most people think, if you are willing to put in the time and effort, you will be prepared to take the steps needed to become a Spanish translator. And by translating, even the expert Spanish speaker will take their Spanish to new heights!
- 1001 Most Useful Spanish Words (Beginners’ Guides) ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mXDqI8_GZ2zIrDI7JjuH3emrQxB4JOiV/view?usp=sharing
- Spanish Business Situations_ A Spoken Language Guide ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fN_ukMVKe_dBXmoTW0bC3cq52K34qp-i/view?usp=sharing
- Teaching translation from Spanish to English_ worlds beyond words ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KdLHlx68kT4FEt5rcppwPXGxp5Af8TMf/view?usp=sharing
- The Rough Guide to Spanish Dictionary Phrasebook 3 (Rough Guide Phrasebooks) ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rega_LWCTDrYfzvCzMEW7-oacu7UWhIS/view?usp=sharing
- Learn Spanish: 300 Spanish Phrases for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqCifo9GUSE
- Glue Words Translated from English to Spanish and Spanish to English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOYLX_DkJsU
- Spanish Conversation for Beginners | 70 Basic Spanish Phrases To Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp_v7EH9AA
- Spanish Words – 100 Most Common Words Translated – Covering 50% of Spoken Conversation!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo5Y7AHMy20
- Essential Words in Spanish | Everyday Words | Vocabulary | Spanish Lessons | Palabras en Español: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZincdK3v8wU
IMPORTANT TIPS TO REMEMBER
- Tone and Style
- Focus on the Meaning