Spanish for Class IX
SPANISH FOR STUDENTS
Spanish makes sense! Spanish is spoken by 500 million people worldwide. It is the third most spoken language in the world after English and Mandarin. With 20 Spanish speaking countries, It is the official language of Spain and most countries in Central and South America. It is also one of the most commonly used languages on the internet as far as the volume of content is concerned.
It’s an official, national, or widely spoken language in 44 countries, including the United States. The Spanish Language is one of the most popular foreign language in India.
WHY THIS COURSE IS IMPORTANT?
Many Spanish companies are rapidly increasing footprints in India and giving great career options involving Spanish. Multiple career paths like tourism, foreign service, translation, interpretation, language teaching, journalism, international business for which proficiency in spoken and written Spanish can be a valuable asset.
After learning Spanish, you can work as a language specialist in export and import industry. One can also find plenty of Spanish Jobs in BPO, KPO, MNC, and Call centers since most of these BPO/KPO come from the USA, where Spanish is the second most important language. Of all the foreign language jobs in India, Spanish is one of the most sought-after.
Other options include Spanish teacher jobs, evergreen careers in tourism, hospitality, and Spanish jobs in embassies. By learning to speak, read, and write the Spanish language, you can one day embark on a career as a Spanish language translator and interpreter, providing an invaluable service to global corporations.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE COURSE?
There is no right answer when it comes to how to learn a new language. With so many options for your language journey, it’s no surprise that choosing a learning style or method can be overwhelming! You’ll find that the fastest and easiest way to learn Spanish is the way that offers you the least amount of friction — so if you can’t stand shuffling through textbook pages or you get bored flipping flashcards, you might want to stick to a method that’s more exciting or engaging. Knowing yourself is key to success.
Of the tens of millions people who speak and study Spanish as a non-native language, you’ll find folks who have used all sorts of resources to learn the language, some free, some fairly cheap, and some more of a financial investment. There’s no right combination, and it’s up to you to decide which methods work best for you.
Here are some ways to learn Spanish quickly:
- in a classroom setting or with one-on-one instruction from a teacher or tutor
- with paid or free online Spanish courses, classes, software or apps
- with Spanish media resources like podcasts, playlists, books, movies and TV shows
- 15-minute Spanish learn Spanish in just 15 minutes a day ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTnZm8qv6Uyy-V0dsGDqZEwvJxjvQmU-/view?usp=sharing
- Correct Your Spanish Blunders_ How to Avoid 99% of the Common Mistakes Made by Learners of Spanish ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKhz4t0dVxediHV4xPvjsf4yKgZ2KItB/view?usp=sharing
- Spanish English_ Bilingual Visual Dictionary ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aX1XDqVr5CZalfAmjI6TrYYvRZw3uVbJ/view?usp=sharing
- Streetwise Spanish _ Speak and Understand Everyday Spanish ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rS-qrh8vs7baFqb78oZ0BdMdgUgsCLi5/view?usp=sharing
- Temas_ AP Spanish Language and Culture ( PDFDrive ): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xxFPW780gJ6eHf_9um8xSjbifFFUpdyS/view?usp=sharing
- Learn Spanish Part 1| #21DaysLearningChallenge | Vedantu Class 6 – 8 | Young Wonders:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWCCopzDhvY
- Learn Spanish – The Spanish Alphabets with examples and Pronunciation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLmEdQ1pcAM
- Spanish for Kids | Learn Spanish | Study Spanish | Spanish Lessons | Spanish Language, Spanish Words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXoSBulHRM
- Learn Spanish in 4 Hours – ALL the Spanish Basics You Need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE-03EATjho
- Spanish For Beginners | Spanish 101 (Ep.1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLl_0d0EBw
- Always Study French With Audio
- Be In Touch With Your Own Learning Style
- Self-Studying Is NOT For Everybody
- Beware Of Free French Learning Tools
- Translate French Into English As Little As Possible
- Link French To Images And Visual Situations, Not English Words
- Be Careful With French Cognates
- Avoid Writing In Your Head
- Learn French In Sentences
- Study French Regularly, For A Short Time, Not All In One Sitting
- Review – Repetition Is The Key!