German for IB Board Students
GERMAN FOR IB BOARD STUDENTS
The International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB diploma) is a school-leaving qualification that is awarded by the Geneva-based, private sector International Baccalaureate (IB) Organization and can be earned at thousands of schools worldwide. Throughout Germany, an IB diploma is generally recognized as a school-leaving certificate if the requirements as stipulated in the decision of the Standing Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs. The IB diploma offers a direct university admission for all subjects if all the requirements are fulfilled. The IB diploma offers either direct general university admission with a free choice of subject or subject-specific admission, depending on the subjects listed in the IB diploma.
WHY GERMAN FOR IB BOARD STUDENTS
The International Baccalaureate (IB) aims to do more than just deliver regular curriculum by evolving students into curious, knowledgeable, and caring individuals who are motivated to succeed. The IB program helps students ask challenging questions by thinking critically and develop research skills that will further help them in higher studies as well. IB board also encourages students to be active learners in their communities and to take their learning beyond just academia.
Receiving an IB diploma from reputable IB board schools in India shows the credibility of students to not only have passed the advanced IB board subjects but also their ability of critical thinking. It also means that your child will be better prepared to evaluate and comprehend the information they will encounter in their future studies. IB board is considered to be both a challenging as well as a rewarding board option, and this is the reason for its popularity among parents and students alike.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR GERMAN COURSE
The IB diploma is a general school-leaving qualification and comprises a two-year Diploma Program. The curriculum encompasses six examination subject groups, one of which must be taken from the subject groups one through five, as specified by the IB organization, as well as another optional subject, which can be chosen from the six subject groups.
- Group 1: Studies in language and literature
- Group 2: Language acquisition
- Group 3: Individuals and societies
- Group 4: (Experimental) Sciences
- Group 5: Mathematics
- Group 6: The arts
- English grammar for students of German _ the study guide for those learning German : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nYqyCitSmD5qKren2KxWgjC73tzT6dyK/view?usp=sharing
- German Grammar in Context, Second Edition (Languages in Context) (German Edition) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L8Cd-tiGwq_Xn7fyWpJLp2lvhwic5k1W/view?usp=sharing
- German_ A Complete Guide for German Language Learning Including German Phrases, German Grammar and German Short Stories for Beginners : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1un4ul6z_9MatOXx-CdJPXXOM30Lxac_e/view?usp=sharing
- IB History of the Americas Course Book_ Oxford IB Diploma Program : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eQI9JtNVqZJTHs-K1dVbCMzCVykv6g6-/view?usp=sharing
- Learn German in a Hurry_ Grasp the Basics of German Schnell! : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLM55ClOmNXmeLSHc4YkQ4uzxgL1Z_c1/view?usp=sharing
- Know your grammar!
- Grow your vocabulary
- Work through past papers
- Get familiar with the texts you will be studying